This freshly painted 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse offers a stylish, convenient and affordable living option for first home owners, small families and downsizers who are looking for low maintenance living with plenty of space in an unbeatable location, or smart investors who are looking for great rental returns.
Down stairs, you will enjoy separate zones, a spacious living area that is centrally positioned, freshly painted kitchen with brand new stove, an open dining area, a separate laundry and toilet. The living and dining combine together into a large open space with direct access to the tidy fully fenced courtyard. It is easy to watch the kids playing safely while watching TV.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms including a huge main bedroom with 3 walk-in robes, air conditioning, brand new ceiling fans and a lovely balcony with a great view. The bathroom is well looked after and spacious.
Located at the centre of Rochedale south, you are surrounded by schools, shopping centres, parks, transports almost everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Opposite from Childcare Centre and St Peters Catholic School
- 1 min drive from Rochedale South Shopping Centre
- 4 mins drive from Rochedale South State School
- 4 mins drive from Rochedale State High school
- 4 mins drive from Redeemer Lutheran College
- 4 mins drive from Rochedale Market
- 6 mins drive from Underwood Park and Sports Fields
- 7 mins drive from Springwood Shopping Mall
- 8 mins drive from Underwood Market Place
- 12 mins drive from Sunnybank Shopping Centre
- 15 mins drive from Westfield Shopping Mall at Garden City
- 23 mins drive from Brisbane Airport
- 24 mins drive from Brisbane CBD
- 45 mins drive from the Gold Coast
With all the new developments such as new Rochedale Coles Town Centre, Childcare Centre and Brisbane Metro system on their way, now it is a great opportunity to secure this amazing property.
Please feel free to contact Daniel Zhang on 0433 663 880 or Shweta Bhardwaj on 0422 705 289 for a private VIP inspection.
Frances went above and beyond our expectations to rent the property at a price we didn't think we would get, but it was her belief and confidence that we were able to get a good price and tenant.
Frances has managed our property from end to end with such a professional approach and made the experience enjoyable
Amazing!!! We loved every step of selling our house with First National. At the beginning our agent gave us very detailed information about current market and demand. He carefully listened and took into consideration our expectations in regards to price and timeline. He was always available to receive our calls and answered all our questions. Always polite and patient accompanied with smart look. In just few weeks wemanaged to sell our house for wanted price. Great outcome in such a short time. Thank you! You are amazing!!!