This deceased estate just happens to be perched in one of THE streets in Rochedale South.KNOWN for its larger lifestyle blocks,Sunningdale Ave now has a lovely mix of the originals as well as the brand new.Almost 1500 m2 of perfectly flat block is being offered to the market for the very first time.The original home is sturdy with plenty of space however with an eye to the future it may be knocked down and replaced with your dream home in one of the suburbs dress circle locations.
* A solidly built 50 year old brick and tile low set.
* 4 excellent Bedrooms ( all have built ins).
* The master bedroom has an ensuite.
* Stunning polished hardwood flooring throughout.
* An original kitchen but still very functional.
* The well appointed lounge has sliding doors access to the verandah.
* A separate dining room.
* The main bathroom has been remodeled and modernized.
* A covered rear patio offers privacy for those days of entertaining.
* Separate car accommodation.
* An underground rain water tank that services the yard.
* A separate small cool room which may just come in handy.
* Facing North / South guarantees a sun drenched aspect.
* 2 minutes drive or short stroll to Rochedale Shopping Village.
* 3 minutes drive to all pre, primary and high schools(including Redeemer College).
* 4 minutes drive to freeway and the Gateway.
* 1477 m2 of irreplaceable real estate.
It is extremely rare for properties such as this to come to the market.Anyone with an eye to the future must surely inspect this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Call Richard Falwasser (0412) 009 944 or Shweta Bhardwaj (0422) 705 289 for all enquiries and inspections.
Frances went above and beyond our expectations to rent the property at a price we didn't think we would get, but it was her belief and confidence that we were able to get a good price and tenant.
Frances has managed our property from end to end with such a professional approach and made the experience enjoyable
Amazing!!! We loved every step of selling our house with First National. At the beginning our agent gave us very detailed information about current market and demand. He carefully listened and took into consideration our expectations in regards to price and timeline. He was always available to receive our calls and answered all our questions. Always polite and patient accompanied with smart look. In just few weeks wemanaged to sell our house for wanted price. Great outcome in such a short time. Thank you! You are amazing!!!