This deceased estate just happens to be perched in one of THE streets in Rochedale South.KNOWN for its larger lifestyle blocks,Sunningdale Ave now has a lovely mix of the originals as well as the brand new.Almost 1500 m2 of perfectly flat block is being offered to the market for the very first time.The original home is sturdy with plenty of space however with an eye to the future it may be knocked down and replaced with your dream home in one of the suburbs dress circle locations.
* A solidly built 50 year old brick and tile low set.
* 4 excellent Bedrooms ( all have built ins).
* The master bedroom has an ensuite.
* Stunning polished hardwood flooring throughout.
* An original kitchen but still very functional.
* The well appointed lounge has sliding doors access to the verandah.
* A separate dining room.
* The main bathroom has been remodeled and modernized.
* A covered rear patio offers privacy for those days of entertaining.
* Separate car accommodation.
* An underground rain water tank that services the yard.
* A separate small cool room which may just come in handy.
* Facing North / South guarantees a sun drenched aspect.
* 2 minutes drive or short stroll to Rochedale Shopping Village.
* 3 minutes drive to all pre, primary and high schools(including Redeemer College).
* 4 minutes drive to freeway and the Gateway.
* 1477 m2 of irreplaceable real estate.
It is extremely rare for properties such as this to come to the market.Anyone with an eye to the future must surely inspect this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Call Richard Falwasser (0412) 009 944 or Shweta Bhardwaj (0422) 705 289 for all enquiries and inspections.
Honest, and always puts his client first! This is the 2nd time we’ve dealt with Nick and he’s always great. Communication is impeccable – even if he’s busy, he’ll text and tell you exactly when he’s going to phone you back. He’s always upfront and honest. It’s great to deal with an agent that has no hidden agenda. He always puts his clients interest first.. never too pushy to close a deal unless it’s right for all parties.