Kerbside Clean Up
Council’s Kerbside Clean Up is an annual service provided to help its residents dispose of large household items and green waste. Collections commence at 6am on a Monday and run for two weeks for each suburb group.
What can’t be placed out:
- Tyres, batteries, gas cylinders, fire extinguishers
- Car or motorbike bodies and parts
- All fibro type material like cement sheeting, gyprock, plasterboard (as it is not possible to determine if it contains asbestos)
- Hazardous or medical waste, chemicals, oils
- Food or any waste that may rot and attract flies and vermin
- Refrigerators, air conditioners and freezers (due to the presence of ozone depleting gasses)
- Glass or items that contain glass – televisions, mirrors, computer monitors, etc.
Piles of hard waste items should be no larger than 2 metres wide, 1 metre high and 1metre deep.
Green waste must be cut into 1 metre lengths and tied into bundles. Excessive waste may not be collected.
Logan City Council Collection Dates
Brisbane City Council Collection Dates
From 27 February 2017
Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East
From 6 March 2017
Eight Mile Plains, Mackenzie
From 13 March 2017
Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills
From 20 March 2017
From 5 June 2017